1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Who Cares !!!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by IndySnowPlow, Feb 2, 2005.

1. IndySnowPlow

IndySnowPlow Senior Member
    from Indiana

Ok,,,,here goes.....POST your frustrations HERE.....

All the whiny azz complaining thats scattered all over these post's..PUT THEM HERE.

And when your done....GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE.

Stepping down off soap box now...going to go play poker FOR FREE !!!!

2. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

Lol

OK this must be the venting post LMAO....... :nod: Good choice indy this should be the place to hear some great post. hey everyone does it diff in there area so if you get mad over someone Else's commit bring it here iam watching :gunsfiring:

3. REAPER

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

Ohio is getting snow and not Michigan or Illinois.
    Damnit! why do all those guys get the snow and everything.

SPOILED?
    Thats what I say anyway.

4. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Shouldn't the title of the thread be "Who Cares ????"

Instead of "Who Cares !!!!!" :cry:

I NEED SOME SNOW TO PUSH AROUND :realmad: .

5. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

Right now it is a mix bag of crap outside. Only calling for an inch. Should only be able to do a little salting.

6. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

It was about 40+degrees here today with lots of snow melting. Forcast for this week is mild with the R word. But next week looks a little more promising.
    HOPEFULLY!

7. IndySnowPlow

from Indiana

Thats the way people....take it all out here and VENT your frustrations here & not all over the board .....

I feel good ( sing it people ) :dizzy:

8. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

The best thread EVER invented

I want snow in 3 days, on Saturday. Then I can get all the help I need (high school kids) and make some money. If it does not snow(it is not going to, who am a kidding? :angry: ) I will be back on this thread to complain some more :nod:

9. DodgeBlizzard

DodgeBlizzard Senior Member

Waiting on the checks to come in after billings are sent out. If it snows, we're there right away. But then wait for our money. But that's the way I have it setup now. Thinking, dreaming actually, wouldn't it be nice to have a safe at the end of the lot/drive where the money or checks are kept and when we're done, we can unlock, take money and deposit into pocket. Sure would save hours on billings, envelopes and stamps. ok done dreaming now.

10. DodgeBlizzard

DodgeBlizzard Senior Member

1. Ordering a polar cutting edge for my 810 before Christmas.......not having it while pushing snow for 6 small storms. Finally getting it, put it on and looking at the sun shine and temps warming up again. I just want to try it out.
    2. Putting over a ton of salt in the truck, having the forecasters totally blowing the forecast from a predicted 4 inches of snow to absolutely nothing.
    3. Taking your truck to get it fixed, pay almost 500 bucks, get a mile down the road and see that it's still doing the same exact thing that you just paid to have it fixed. It's ok though, I only plow snow, I really don't need FOUR WHEEL DRIVE. :redbounce

11. IndySnowPlow

from Indiana

We lost the invoice...can you re-send it ?

Sent invoice AGAIN !!!! :mad:

We are researching and will cut you a check asap.... WTF ?

>> Invoice is from 12-23/24-2004 :eek: