1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Who brings bulk salt down to Oklahoma

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Ropinghorns, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Ropinghorns

Ropinghorns Senior Member

I am in the Tulsa area and just went through a semi load of bagged salt from Kansas. They are out and I need some more. Can take a load of bulk [un-bagged or bagged] does not matter.Feel free to call me with info.
    Bill 918-808-6404
    www.lantermantractor.com

2. Ropinghorns

Wow, I need to bump this up.

3. Ropinghorns

Maybe I could come up north with my own truck>

4. pearlsnap1

pearlsnap1 Junior Member

ewing in tulsa was working with a company that was going to bring in ice melt give them a call and talkt to barret he is a manager there. I am in springdale ,ar and i use ewing in springdale and i go thru a semi load or two a year and they always keep me in stock

5. Ropinghorns

Thanks, I will call him on Tuesday.

6. pearlsnap1

pearlsnap1 Junior Member

i just talked to the manager in springdale he told me to have you call him. is name is zack his cell number is 479-236-7139

7. Ropinghorns

Thanks, I called just now and left a message.

8. pearlsnap1

pearlsnap1 Junior Member

he just sent me a message and said he will call you back in the am he is a good guy. I have bought irrigation supplies from them for ten years now