1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

White Stuff?

Discussion in 'Weather' started by SFA3301, Feb 23, 2007.

1. SFA3301

SFA3301 Junior Member

we are finally supposed to get some snow in the Minneapolis and St.paul area this weekend .So far they are saying 10" to 16" by monday am.we have had a couple of
    minor dustings but I am looking forward to getting some accumalation.I am curious to see if I can remember how to plow snow it has been so long.

2. makplow

makplow Senior Member

Good luck I'm happy for you guys in Minn! Winter is just about over on the East Coast.

Bring on the spring so we can start making some money!!

Mak.

3. Ole Tower

Ole Tower Senior Member
    from MAINE

Here in Central MAINE the last storm dropped some real Snow & the Banks seemed Higher than Normal? for that amount of Snow!--but--Springs just around the Connor! as it still Cold at Night but the North sides of the Snow banks are showing the Suns getting Warmer as their melting during the Day pretty Good! & my Yards a Pond day times & a Scaketing Rink at Night!--Warning!! MUD season on it Way! I assume? its about Time? to Service our Lawn Equipment! now! where Did I put that High Quality Plastic Ignition Key?? to My Blower! so I can Start It & get it out of my Truck body! It happens every Year! YEH! I*M Loosing IT?? Oh Well?? all part of Getting OLD! Hummm? I know Its Here Some where? OK! I give UP! I*LL look for it Tommorrow! Ole Tower