1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

White Night Fuse Problem?

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by T&M Snowplowing, Jan 22, 2007.

1. T&M Snowplowing

T&M Snowplowing Junior Member

Hi guys,

I purchased a portable White Night unit, Plug N Go adapter, and relocation plate for my 03 2500HD. Did the install according to the instructions provided. Then NOTHING!! No lights at all!! Read over the instructions again came across info stating that on some 99 and up Fords and GM's you many need to change your Trailer FUSE to accommodate for the 12 volts to run this unit! Has anyone experienced this problem? Any input would help greatly.

Thanks.

2. Focker

Focker Member

Start by making sure that you are getting power to your trailer harness, sometimes they go bad. Sounds like they might just want you to put in a larger fuse to accomodate the extra draw on the circuit. I just got the White Night unit myself and plowed with it last night for the first....WOW!...It is bright and works Awesome!! Good luck, I hope you figure out your problem soon because what a difference it makes!