1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

White hide a ways

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by qualitycut, Jun 1, 2010.

1. qualitycut

qualitycut PlowSite Fanatic

Went out of town and dropped my truck off at my dad dealer to get oil changed and dot inspection done. Well the nice guy he is he had hide a ways put in all corners but they are white, will I have any problem with this from lawn enforcement as long as I am just using them in parking lots.
  2. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

What does the lawn enforcemet do? Make sure your lawn is mowed? :laughing:

parking lots, driveways, off roading; you'll be fine, if you're pulled over on he side of the road too you'll be fine, i had to pull my buddy down a road about a mile or so and I had the lights on,
  3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

You'll get comments from both sides on this one. Some will say, no not at all, anywhere, anytime. Some will say only in lots. Some will say anywhere anytime. Here I've never heard of anyone getting hassled for it. Heck, I can't tell you how many times come daybreak I forget to shut them off. I've driven around half the morning with them on and not even noticed.
  4. T&M SnowMan

T&M SnowMan Senior Member

Here in MA...atleast where I am at, myself as well as many others have whites all the way around and I havent personally seen a cop take the time to get out of their warm confines of their cruiser to write someone a ticket for having white strobes(or reds in tails), but its not to say it wont happen. Its a judgement call, we all know we should have ambers...we all know why everyone gets whites (price usually)...but when it comes down to it you will be the one explaining to the local "Lawn Enforcement" if they have a hair across they're ass that day and decide to pull you over and ticket you...If you are private property you could have whatever you wanted on your truck flashing...I mean nobody gets in trouble for xmas lights right?....right?..Good luck and hope you dont get hassled, enjoy your new tool/toy!!