1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

White Christmas

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by SIMONE'S LAWNS SERVICE, Dec 24, 2002.

Winter weather alert in Northern IN. I might actually get to use my plow! (4-6in) I'm running around like a kid on Christmas morning (my wife is rolling her eyes). I'd better go blow the dust off of the plow. Sounds like a lot of you other guys may have a white Christmas also -good luck and have a very merry Christmas!:D
  2. myo

myo Senior Member

Good luck with the snow, its coming!!! We hope. It will be nice to have a white christmas
  3. Grshppr

Grshppr Senior Member

It looks like a white christmas for us here in British Columbia too, most likely making this the first plowable snowfall of the season. Couldn't ask for anything better for christmas....well maybe a new Dodge 2500 with a V-blade. Merry Christmas to all at plow site!!
  4. rick barnes

rick barnes Member

white xmas

simone's, my wife is doing the same thing, read your post to her she asked if I wrote it.
    I'm just S E of Indy, they are calling for 5-8 here, looks like we'll be plowing after church into Xmas day "ALL RIGHT"
    anyway, good plowing & be careful

Ready to PLOW:D
  5. SLC1

SLC1 Senior Member

We are supposed to get 8"-12" starting Christmas Morning ending Thursday Morning. Got everything loaded and all equipment as at the sites, and I cant believe it but all my guys are ready and wanting to work, guess it gets them out of having to do family things and stuff. Oh well we will deal with it when it comes.
  6. Acorn

Acorn Senior Member

calling for a green/brown xmas here but with 12" on the way for boxing day
  7. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

should be interisting, first time out with the bronco... calling for 4-6 here best x-mas present ever! indy is already getting snow
  8. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping Senior Member

10-15 inches expected around here. some parts of the state could get over 18 inches! I plan on spending most the day with the family , and heading out around 5 pm or so. Merry Christmas and be safe.
  9. J.Henderson

J.Henderson Senior Member

Still no snow here in Illinois(western). I am getting antsy and edgy. My wife can even attest to the foul mood I am in because of it. Does anyone in Southern Illinois or Missouri care to sub out some work? We have 2 trucks ready to go at a moments notice.