1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

which switch box do i use?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by mikemac, Mar 25, 2005.

1. mikemac

mikemac Member
    from ma

i'm installing a whelen 6 head 90 watt hide away system in my 99 silverado. i was just wondering where i could find an appropriate switch box that is compatable and looks good. any websites you know of?
  2. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

3. kemmer

kemmer Senior Member
    from NJ

Heres my custom switch. Its the strobes n more one, but i just put it in the empty space in the overhead console

DSC01675 copy.jpg
  4. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

My 2001 Chevy 3/4 HD has a plow prep package and part of that is a switch on the dash all prewired. I used that for my whellen 90 watt 8 head strobe package that I have. I ran two more switchs for my roof becon and the strobes on the rear of my salt spreader. I used the heavy duty metal switch good for 10 amps each. Got them at my local auto parts store.

Good Luck Mike