1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Which SnowEx Spreader for ATV

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by Patrick34, Oct 23, 2005.

1. Patrick34

Patrick34 Senior Member

I just purchased a Honda Rincon ATV. Any suggestions on which SnowEx salt spreader for it. The 325, 375 or 575? Is the 575 too big for an ATV?

2. slicksilverado0

slicksilverado0 Junior Member
    from CA

I just recently purchased the 575 model for my p/u and love it. I cant wait to use it. I would say it is pushing it. and and the 575 weighs like 110lbs empty and can hold 350lbs of salt so that is 460lbs total. I would say the best one would be the 325. it weighs about 50lbs empty and can hold 225lbs of salt so around 275lbs total. if you need more salt just stack bags on the front or/and rear rack and reload it when empty.

Hey I was thinking about purchasing the honda rincon. how do you like it? how long have you had it? any probs with it so far?

Mark

3. JJ's Services

JJ's Services Junior Member

I have the junior 325 just bought last year and only used once about 350 pounds of #1 rock salt run thru it. It is in mint condition.

4. JJ's Services

JJ's Services Junior Member

I would be willing to sell