1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

which snow pusher for case 621b

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by cpmnate, Nov 6, 2014.

1. cpmnate

cpmnate Junior Member

Any thoughts or experiences with snow pushers I am looking to purchase one probably Protech and I am trying to determine what the best size would be for productivity and machine preservation I don't want to over work the machine or under utilize it either. Thank you for your responses.

2. Protech Inc.

Protech Inc. Senior Member

If you send an e-mail to info@protechcorp.com we would be happy to send your our productivity study, which has been helpful for many customers. Thank you for considering Pro-Tech!

3. onsight

onsight Senior Member

I have a 14' foldable protech on my 621. Works great.

4. cpmnate

cpmnate Junior Member

The 14 footer doesn't seem to stress the machine and the machine seems to push it well

5. John_DeereGreen

John_DeereGreen PlowSite.com Addict

We run 14 foot Arctic Sectionals on our 621's. I don't think you'd have a problem running a 16 foot on them, especially if you're pushing with the storm.