1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Which repl Meyer pump?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by sqdqo, Dec 21, 2013.

1. sqdqo

sqdqo Member
    from mqt mi

I am looking for a repl Meyer pump for a 10' blade. Which pump held up the best under heavy duty conditions?

2. JeepCoMJ

JeepCoMJ Senior Member

E60 or e60H hands down.

What do you have now, and why do you want to replace?

3. sqdqo

sqdqo Member
    from mqt mi

What do you have now, and why do you want to replace?[/QUOTE]

I am adding a 10' Meyers blade to the front of my tractor and want the most durable version

4. Fourtrax250R

Fourtrax250R Senior Member

If your going to go new you only have one choice, E-58H. If used you can either go E-57/H or E-60/H both great pumps with more than enough power to lift that 10 ft plow with the E-60 being the faster of the two. As far as reliability, the E-58H is the most reliable due to the new valve block assemblies ( sealed coils/connectors, high quality valves, 1piece pre-set crossover, easy to adjust drop speed etc..) you need to know if you require a high lift version for your particular tractor setup.