1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

which plug works angle.

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by windytopwill, Jan 18, 2009.

1. windytopwill

windytopwill Junior Member

would any one know which plug or connector, is used to control the angle movement on a 2002,MM some times ,the plow will go up just fine but will not go left or right. then it will start to work just fine. I dont thing its ice, was working great at zero the other day.then, next time i hooked it on it would not work again ???? then ,of course, it started working again. just a guess on the plugs,but i would like to know which one to atack first.

2. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

The one with all the small pins in it. The with 2 big wires is the power cable. one with like 9 pins inside is the movement one. One with 3 is the lights

3. windytopwill

windytopwill Junior Member

fixed

went to a dealear and they found the problem, bad plug, very commen they said, I bought the parts, just wanted the original parts,but you could go to parts store and get a 3 prong connector,would be less$$. advised me to try to not twist connector fron side to side,but from top to bottem, to get them off, a lot of them stick there are a LOT of tricks , to owning a plow, I sure will be glad when i know at least half of them!!!! may take another six or seven years,to get to that point.! ! !

4. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

Dilectric grease helps alot. So make sure you grease up the connections they will seperate easier and not freeze up