1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

which plow to buy

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by tkhill@tds.net, Oct 16, 2012.

1. tkhill@tds.net

tkhill@tds.net Junior Member
    from 63459

moose plow vs eagle plow for a 3010 mule ? which one is better? thanks for your in put!
  2. 450foreman04

450foreman04 Junior Member

I have the eagle gen II for my atv and love it. Easy on easy off. Able to raise it higher than a standard plow. To take the wheeler ice fishing I can have the plow off in 10 sec and back on in 15 sec.
  3. Dave T

Dave T Senior Member
    from NE PA

I really like my Eagle plow. I can't remember hearing anything bad about the Moose plows... only positives. However, given where the Moose is made, and where the Eagle is made (U.S.A), I choose the Eagle and haven't regretted it.
  4. EquityGreen

EquityGreen Member

This is the first year we have an Atv I've got a Polaris sportsman 800 with a 66" eagle v blade. I love it! What used to take us an hour for sidewalks on one of our bigger associations now takes 5 minutes. So worth the investment!
  5. mnglocker

mnglocker Senior Member

Will it handle a Boss Sport plow?
  6. livergsp

livergsp Junior Member

That is why I bought an Eagle...

Best price was from promarkdotcom.
    Eagle customer service was great when I received an older model belly plate they simply made me A new one and sent it to me at no cost.

7. nebo

nebo Junior Member
    from US

I'm getting ready to buy a plow for my 3010 and I'm curious how the op came out on his purchase and install, and what you ended up with.

Great input form everyone.....keep coming.Thumbs Up