1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Which plow is best for a 2008 Tundra?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by spookyfish, Mar 30, 2011.

1. spookyfish

spookyfish Junior Member

My main source of income is my window cleaning business, however winter is extremely slow for window cleaning here in Colorado. I've always driven a Toyota so I recently bought an 08 Tundra extended cab shortbed with the 5.7 litre V8, and would like to put a plow on it to make some extra money in winter. I'll be doing a mix of parking lots and driveways. I found a new 7'6 Meyer Drive Pro that i can get installed for $4,500. I also found a used 7'6 Western model # 60018 for $1,000. I'm definately leaning toward the Western because it's so much cheaper. Which plow would you recommend for my truck?

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

theres pros and cons to every plow brand. which ever one you chose make sure you have good dealer support nearby
  3. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

You go with a 7.5' Fisher HD IMO. But, if there arn't any Fisher dealers in your area you should go with a 7.5' Boss IMO.
  4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Talk to Nick at lamperts 800 235 7569 303 433 8746 He will take good care of you.

Tell him I sent you:cool::laughing:Thumbs Up
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2011