1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Which model should I buy?

Discussion in 'Pro-Tech Sno Pushers' started by JSC Inc, Aug 30, 2012.

1. JSC Inc

JSC Inc Junior Member

I have a New Holland LW90 wheel loader (18k, 100hp, 1.75cy) and will be looking for a pusher this winter. Please give me your opinion on what you think would work.

I was thinking a 14' Backhoe model to maximum width but keep weight down. Please share your ideas.
  2. PhilFromErie

PhilFromErie Senior Member

How long of pushes do you have? I'd say a 12 foot loader box would be the way to go.
  3. Protech Inc.

Protech Inc. Senior Member

For your type of loader a 12' rubber edge, steel edge, or Switchblade loader model would be recommended. Also a 12' loader model would give you a snow capacity of 15 yards compared to 13 yards with a backhoe model. Our Sno Pusher models are designed to work best with the associated prime mover so while a backhoe model might be a little lighter, we would suggest going with the SP12L.

If you need to find a dealer in your area here is the link to our dealer locator. Thanks for the interest!