1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Which model do I have... picture

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by berg, Nov 22, 2008.

1. berg

berg Member
    from utah

Curious to know what model Meyer I have on my cruiser.

I am looking for a schematic for wiring etc... anyone got a link?

great forum.... hope I can contribute sometime.

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

You have an E47 Electo-Touch pump unit with an ST series blade.

And welcome to PS. :waving:
  3. sefh

sefh Senior Member

I just sold a Jeep CJ7 that had that same setup on it. I don't know what your looking for but feel free to post. We can help and Welcome.
  4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Doesn't get much simpler than a classic Meyer. Here's the diagram and info for the pump wiring: E47

And this should be the correct wiring info for your lights: Beehive style lights
  5. carl b

carl b PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

that thing is sweet .
  6. berg

berg Member
    from utah

Thanks for the great info...

I appreciated the wiring diagram, my problem is as follows....

The white wire that goes to the solenoid is fine( turns blue when it got to the solenoid..see pic lower right).

I have another wire.. fuses 20A which I believe goes to the ignition or power is routed down the loom and attached to the battery side of the solenoid.... ? does not show that in the schematic.
    Do I even need it attached to anything and why would it be attached to the solenoid?

In the below solenoid picture the blue wire with the yellow cover goes back to the black fused wire coming from the switch panel as seen in the diagram..

Should I just remove and let it go no-where.. plow works ok without it. Why do I need acc power?

Last edited: Nov 23, 2008
  7. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

With the way your blue wire is connected, your plow controls will be hot all the time, not good if you accidentally leave the lift/lower switch in the float position...as it'll drain the battery and can burn up the A coil unnecessarily.

Remove the blue wire w/ the yellow terminal from the large terminal on the solenoid and move it to a keyed ignition source like it should be. :salute:
  8. Duncan90si

Duncan90si Senior Member

That is a sweet looking Yota you have. I would love to have one that clean. All of them around me are rotted away or they want and arm and a leg for them.
  9. berg

berg Member
    from utah

The white one is a 76 and totally rust free stock from Las Vegas...

I am putting the plow on my other 76 with a v8 conversion. I want to keep the little whitey stock and out of the Utah salt.

About got the plow ready on the Green 76
    Thanks for the help from the forum on the wiring.:salute:

10. sno&go

sno&go Member

Sweet rides