1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

which isolation modual.

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by 02powerstroke, Oct 17, 2008.

1. 02powerstroke

02powerstroke PlowSite.com Addict

Can some one give me a part number for what Isolation modual I will need for a 2002 F-250 with the HB-5 style head lights.

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

• 26400 if your running a 4 port.
    • 29070 if your running the 3 port.

3. 02powerstroke

idk what it is Its a 3 plug set up and a 3 plug plow so would that be a 3 plug modual?

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Three plug can be either. And you can run either Iso mod technically, but if you have the head light plug in harness's that are two individual harness's from the head lights for a 4 port, then you also need an additional adapter to run those with a three port.

So to save an additional adapter you'll want to look at the head lights plug in harness's first...if there two separate harness's, buy the 4 port Iso. If there a single joined harness buy the 3 port Iso.

5. 02powerstroke

I'm bidding on a 4 plug with wires because my Push plates only came with the plow wireing the owner kept the head light box and wires for enougher truck.

6. 02powerstroke