1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Which iso module? white or green?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by snow7899, Sep 28, 2008.

1. snow7899

snow7899 Senior Member

Can I use a 4 port module with a white tag on a dodge with 9007 bulbs? It came off a Chevy, I switched the headlight harnesses to fit the dodge but it has no low beams. I set up the harness wiring for the 9007 bulbs and not the 9004. Is the problem the Iso module, it worked fine before but I think that I might need the Iso module with the green tag

2. samjr

samjr Senior Member

i had the same thing happen on my 04 sierra but i had no hi beams it was a white tag put a green 1 on and all ok nowtymusic

3. snow7899

snow7899 Senior Member

anyone want to trade?

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Don't know what years your working with here but most of the Dodge applications use the white label Iso mod. ;)

5. snow7899

snow7899 Senior Member

The wiring setup came out of a 96 chevy tahoe, and is going into a 2001 dodge dakota. I traded the headlight harnesses for the right ones. I installed all the wiring and only had rf low beam. I changed the pos/neg ground connector, and now have no low beams.

6. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Ok then you have the correct Iso module.

Positive you have the correct light adapters? You should have the 26349 and 26354 for the Dakota. If so then you missed the configuration somewhere...

7. snow7899

snow7899 Senior Member

I take another look at them, thanks for letting me know I can use that module.