1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Which forums do like?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by windmill, Jan 2, 2004.

1. windmill

windmill Senior Member

After a good day/night of plowing I enjoy sitting down and visiting the various snowplow sites. I wonder which forums most people go to.
    I generally start at the discussion forum, then the off topic forum, then the ever controversial support and announcement forum and if my one awake eye will still stay open I go to the Chevy forum.
    What order do others go in? I would think most enjoy the discussion forum, but you should check around there's lot's of "stuff" to read here.

2. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

3. gpin

gpin Senior Member

I'm all about money: Let me know what works for you, how to do it better, faster and safer. An example is the Blizzard 810 discussions. Oh, and also bring on anything funny after that, post pictures to bring it home.

4. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

I read almost anything people post. I am a FORD person so I do the FORD threads too. I would buy any of you guys a beer. Plow on dudes!!!!

5. windmill

windmill Senior Member

I wonder what a road trip of about 5000 plow trucks to MickiRig1's house for a beer would look like.:D

6. gt_racer50

gt_racer50 Senior Member
    from Ohio

7. sos

sos Member
    from NE Ohio

I check out the for sale items and then the new threads in the snow plowing discussion, and Networking.

8. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

I look at any new posts first,then pictures, then hop down to the ford section.If im not tired ill check out the off topic section then go take a nap :)