1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Which blade?

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by Neiko1967, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Neiko1967

Neiko1967 Junior Member
    from MN

I am thinking of picking up a American Eagle 60' plow but am not sure about which style. DO I want the Country or Standard? My driveway is about 80 yards,traight and dirt. It will be on a Polaris X2 500. I live in MN so we can get a good amount. I am wondering if the standard would be the way to go so I could push piles easier or will the Country work for me.

2. sublime68charge

sublime68charge PlowSite.com Addict

I would think the Country so you can roll the snow farther than a standard,

you have lots of room to get up to speed which also benifits the Country Blade

just my thoughts, I plow with a 60" standard but the longest strait push I due is 1 city block of sidewalks the rest is 30' drives and you never get any speed up.

3. ATVGUY

ATVGUY Junior Member
    from central

I would look at a Cycle Country state plow in a 60". You can really throw the snow with the design and they have teflon paint so the snow does not stick.