1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Where's the white stuff?

Discussion in 'Weather' started by JamesMoorhead, Dec 22, 2011.

1. JamesMoorhead

JamesMoorhead Member

So just wondering where all the snow is. We are all getting a little antsy here- and looks like a green Christmas again.

Anybody think we will get any snow before the new year?

We need to start using these plow, or get the lawn mowers out again Thumbs Up

Has anybody in West Michigan Plowed yet this season?

2. theholycow

theholycow PlowSite.com Addict

Found it.

All you have to do is go view any video on Youtube and click the little snowflake.

[​IMG]

3. APLC

APLC Senior Member

man IKR where is it

4. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

I wish all the rain we've had in Ohio was snow. I haven't even put my plowon for a dry run yet since its been so warm

5. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

If you ask "where's the white stuff" to the right people around here, you'll get something else.

6. fairwaymowing

fairwaymowing Member

Here in Western New York, we are almost certainly looking at the least amount of snow for a december on record.........craaaaazzzzyyyyy cause last year was snowiest on record. We have had 2 or 3 dustings, thats it. Past 4 years over 45 inches in december alone.

7. JamesMoorhead

JamesMoorhead Member

Same here- we have had a ton of rain, but its still about 40 degrees out- so that does us no good:realmad:

8. JamesMoorhead

JamesMoorhead Member

lol- good point- maybe I should rethink the wording :)

9. JamesMoorhead

JamesMoorhead Member

Yeah, I can't remember the last green Christmas we had in Michigan. People tell me about 2-3 years ago it was like this, but I wasn't living here in Michigan- so I somehow missed the only one. It would be great to wake up on Christmas and find snow outside... I would be as happy as a kid!

10. fairwaymowing

fairwaymowing Member

I have all contracts and I'm LOVING this no snow thing. This time last year put in 15 trips already.