1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

where's the snow?

Discussion in 'Weather' started by spittincobra01, Dec 11, 2006.

1. spittincobra01

spittincobra01 Senior Member

just have to get this out of my system...

it's December 11th, and not only have we only had a slight dusting here in mid New Hampshire, but they are still talking mid 40's for the next 7 days.... come on snow gods... bring on the fun stuff

ok, I feel much better now that I got it out
  2. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

when you find it let me know
  3. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

i'm close enough to you to know EXACTLY what you are talkin about!
  4. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

We had a good storm this past week, dropping about 10" of snow over 3 days, perfect plowing conditions. It melted just as fast as it came. The only snow left is the piles, thats it. It did get a few people off their butts deciding whether to contract plowing or not. Same forcast here though, temps in the upper 30's and 40's.
  5. mole

mole Senior Member

That's why I have seasonal contracts. already paid and just relaxing. (sorry guys). Looks like I will have my first Christmas at home. (probably just jinxed that thought).
  6. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

I was just talking to a guy two days ago who has seasonal contracts. He collects $40,000 a month. He has already gotten Novembers check and Decembers Check. He has not laid an ounce of sand or pushed one snow flake................Im in the wrong market.......:rolleyes:
  7. Jpocket

Jpocket Senior Member

Must be nice, but I could imagine the equpiment that he needs to keep in good working order whether it snows or not.