1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Where's our boy at who was making magnetics for like 20 bones?

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by PlowKid150, Nov 27, 2004.

1. PlowKid150

PlowKid150 Senior Member

Where are you? or who are you? i need some more signs....

kev

2. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Kev
    Are you talking about MJM. His mane is Mike and he lives in Flint Mi. I just pick up my signs from him. Man they look great I have already installed them on my salt spreader. If you can't find him let me know I have his phone number. I know his PM are not working.

Mike

3. gmack616

gmack616 Member

what are the dimensions for the 20$ magnets?

4. flykelley

I don,t know what Mike charges,but if you do a search for signs you should find his old post. I got the kind of sign that comes off the paper and sticks to the truck. His screen name here is mnjstaff. I know his PM are not working. He did a great job on mine.

Regards Mike

5. PlowKid150

PlowKid150 Senior Member

Hey Fly, thanks a lot buddy, your a great help!!!

Kevin

6. flykelley

Sorry guys fat fingers again Mikes screen name here is mjmstaff. Like I said do a search for his post and if you can't find it PM me and I will get ahold of Mike and have him post a new message or give his phone number out.

Regards Mike

7. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

I have seen various sellers on eBay with custom magnet signs for between 40 - 50 bucks a set.