1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

where would you recommend to buy a new plow pump

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by zzzman, Jul 31, 2009.

1. zzzman

zzzman Member

like i stated in a another thread. my pump is toast. looking for a good place to either rebuild mine or just buy a nice rebuilt one. there's a place on ebay that sells them called storks snow plow and jeep parts.400.00 for an e-47 plus my old pump. anyone ever did business with them or no of somebody else who sells rebuilts that are fair and honest.
  2. no lead

no lead PlowSite.com Addict

do you need just the hydraulic pump? or a whole rebuild? i have a pump i believe. $400 is a little steep for a sight unseen/ working power unit.

if you want yours rebuilt i have the parts or can get them quickly in MI. let me look monday, i might have a pump and master build kit .
  3. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Central parts warehouse.com see link above, or Millsupply.com
    You can buy the master seal rebuild kits on the Internet, manuals, motors, pumps and all the solenoids. If you are half way handy and have tools or skilled friends you can do it your self. This way you know it's been rebuilt all the way and just not repaired. you can even get the official paint too. I have a 25 mile ride to Mill supply if I need major parts.
  4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Storks has a good reputation.
  5. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Try Chuck at Smith Brothers in NJ, he does all my rebuilds, I'm sure he can get you what you need

6. fordzilla1155

fordzilla1155 Senior Member

I bought my first E-47 from Gene At Storks about 10 years ago. This was a rebuild and the only thing I replaced was the motor. He has a supply of pumps ready to go if you need one fast. Plus they have all types of new and used plows side by side if you can not decide on a brand.