1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Where to Score a Plow Carton (frame mount) new or used

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by spider21, Oct 23, 2006.

1. spider21

spider21 Junior Member

Looking for a plow carton for a 1997 s10 pickup. Meyer ez mount set up. I have a carton for a 1989-1994 s10 blazer. I am almost positive it will not match up. Any ideas where to get a used or new carton.
  2. swa136

swa136 Senior Member

Try Ebay, this time of year there's always a couple up for auction.
  3. jjklongisland

jjklongisland Senior Member

Storks Auto, In Pennsylvania... Lots Of Used Cartons, Especially Hard To Find Ones.
  4. StorksAuto

StorksAuto Senior Member

The # is 610-488-1450
    Thanks for advertising jjklongisland

5. jjklongisland

jjklongisland Senior Member

Since I have been advertising you guys and bought items from you in the past, how about cutting me a good deal on a used Meyer conventional mount for an 89 Dodge Ram 250 upper and lower frame...
  6. StorksAuto

StorksAuto Senior Member

I can sell you one for $250
  7. mrbrickman

mrbrickman Senior Member
    from montana

hey storks since we have you here....could you check and see if you can find a mount for a 80-86 mines acutally an 85' f-350 but it needs to be a conventional western for the diesel motor, which i think is enlongated to be able to fit around the oversized radiator in these trucks...i got run into pretty hard and the plow frame saved the truck but i dont think ill be able to reuse it...

please let me know!
  8. StorksAuto

StorksAuto Senior Member

Yes we have them for $350 and if there are usable parts on yours we can give you something on a trade
  9. ffas23

ffas23 Junior Member

New to this forum. Looking for a EZ Mount Lift Frame and Mounting Carton for a full size 1990 Chevy Blazer. Like to find a nice used setup at a good price but may buy new if the price is right. I don't plow to make a living it is only for my own driveway use. I still have my 7-1/2 Foot Meyers Plow and E47 Pump from an older Chevy Pickup I most recently sold. Have the plow but sold the truck with the old mounting hardware that I couldn't use anyway. Would like to use the older plow on my 90' Blazer. Will need wiring also. In the mean time I have a plow on my Polaris 500 Quad if worse comes to worse and a 8HP walk behind snowblower. If anyone has anything that may be of interest to me. Let me know. I am in Central Jersey.
  10. StorksAuto

StorksAuto Senior Member

I have the mount used for $350 and a used lift frame for $325 We have all the wiring too but need to know what control you need

11. ffas23

ffas23 Junior Member

Thanks for the reply. I will keep you in consideration if I can't find anything closer to me. From what I can see you are roughly 100 miles away. I have also listed this item I am looking for along with some things I have for sale in the equipment section of this forum.
  12. kman098

kman098 Junior Member

would you sell the mount?
  13. ffas23

ffas23 Junior Member

Don't know if you noticed it or not but this OLD thread is from the year 2006. It actually was started in October 2006. Hopefully someone will come through for you anyway even though it is now January of 2011, 4 years 3 months later.
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2011