1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Where to put the 2 screws?

Discussion in 'THE SNOWPLOW Snow Pushers / Shovel Discussion' started by snowdreaming, Mar 7, 2010.

1. snowdreaming

snowdreaming Member
    from Boston

Hi. I am able to figure out where to put the 4 nuts/bolts to assemble for my 30 inch shovel but no idea where to put the 2 screws to keep tthe yellow bar in place. Can someone post a photo of what it actually is suppose to look like close up with the screws?

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Did you follow the instructions on the back of it?

3. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

All the screws do is hold the handle in. They go right near the end.

4. snowdreaming

snowdreaming Member
    from Boston

The instructions look like they go on the side of the yellow bar. Doesn't really make sense. Do I have to drill a hole with a power drill into it?

5. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

My shovels have 2 screws on the back side of the shovel end. I near the top and another about 2" down. There is also one at the top to hold the handle on. I can't remember assembly that well but I think I drill a pilot hole.