1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Where to purchase?

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by skinut2234, Dec 6, 2004.

1. skinut2234

skinut2234 Member
    from NJ

Where is the best (and cheapest) place to purchase a SnowBear?? I emailed the company and they stated Lowes or Home Depot in NJ- ( I checked- They do not carry them)- Anyone have better info?

2. Plowbie

Plowbie Member

Depending on the store size, many of them don't actually have them on hand in the store and have to transfer it in for you. You need to ask for the supervisor over in lawn and garden(?) and he can look it up for you. If they cant find it in their catalog notebooks, have them check the computer under snowbear or the model # which i forget off hand (SB80?). Lowes should definately be able to find it. Home Depot carries it under a different name so they may need to check it under that (Pro Shovel i think). But you need to find someone that is willing to look otherwise they will just say they dont have it.

3. Tarkus

Tarkus PlowSite.com Addict

Sams club used to carry them in years past too.

4. Plowbie

Plowbie Member

forgot about sams. mine has them on display, labeled as Winter Wolf.
    $950