1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Where to purchase Buyer parts online?

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by Advantage, Oct 23, 2010.

1. Advantage

Advantage Senior Member

I need a spinner shaft, sprocket and bearings for a 8' SS Buyers 1.8 yarder. Can anyone recommend some places to order from? Thanks.
  2. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

angelos snow plows and discount snow plow parts/mill supply are a few. just type in these on google and they should have the parts.
  3. A&LSiteService

A&LSiteService Senior Member

I don't have the800 number but the local one is 810-762-1100 or look up KNAPHIDE.COM. Flint MICH location, ask for Mike in parts,he is very helpful and they are a buyers dealer. I have done alot of business with them, they are a great company to work with. I hope this helps.
  4. pvtben121

pvtben121 Senior Member

there by detroit michigan they have a catalog on there website so you can look up the part #'s before you call
  5. Advantage

Advantage Senior Member

Thanks guys. I've been checking into all of those. I found another one too called www.RCPW.com
  6. tuney443

tuney443 PlowSite.com Addict

PPW and CPW---Professional Parts Warehouse and Central Parts Warehouse--usually nobody can touch their prices.Both give good service also.
  7. LON

LON Senior Member

I wouldn't say that as I've done price comparisons on them.