1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Where to mount Iso module

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Banksy, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

For you 3rd gen Dodge owners that are running Fishers, where is your Isolation module and motor relay/solenoid mounted under the hood? My truck's a diesel. I can't find a good spot. Thanks. Pics would be awesome and I would owe you a :drinkup:

**I put this post in the Dodge section too**

2. stillen

stillen Senior Member

dealers zip tied it there two years ago, hasnt moved since.

1102081457.jpg

3. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Thanks a lot. I will check out that spot.

4. Lifted4x4Astro

Lifted4x4Astro Senior Member

Here is mine. I have the Hemi engine though. In the bottom right hand corner of the 1st pic you can see where I mounted the motor solenoid to the A/C condenser fan housing. Yours will be different seeing as you have the Cummins. The bracket is a piece of 3/16" diamond plate aluminum I had lying around. It is bolted to the battery hold down bolt. It is very secure and out of the way for maintenance.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Great idea. Thank you.

6. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I mounted my iso module about where Still did. Here's where I put the relay. It's mounted on the battery tray of the passenger side battery.

[​IMG]