1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

where to mount HAW strobes in tail lights? 94 f350

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by clp94, Aug 29, 2011.

1. clp94

clp94 Member
    from S.E MA

hey guys im still puttin the hide aways in my truck, i got the fronts in and working and i just ordered the heads and wires to go to the rear but i was looking at the tail lights today and it looks like its going to be a tight fit to get the strobe head into the reverse light lens. i need to have them in the reverse light lens because in my state you cant have red strobes(when they are in the brake light lens they look red) does anyone know if the strobe head is going to hit the reverse light bulb? has anyone had this problem? thanks in advance.

2. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

take out reverse bulb and then wire in some LED spot lights under bumper

3. PabstBlueRibbon

PabstBlueRibbon Senior Member

I have the same boy style as you and i used a spare lens and tried several times to get the strobe in my reverse lens and never got it to work. I was also afraid the strobe would melt the lens with how tight it was.