1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Where to mount cab command ?

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Showmestaterida, Jan 10, 2007.

1. Showmestaterida

Showmestaterida Senior Member

Want to see where everybody mounts there cab command ? Trying to get some ideas?

2. jason t.

jason t. Member

I'm assuming you are talking about the small mounting bracket for the hand held....

On your dash there should be a removable plates for accessories that you may not have gotten such as push button 4wd, rear defrost, etc. Just use a self tapping screw and mount it on an open plate. When you sell your truck, you can replace the plate for like $6 from your local GM dealer.

3. stcroixjoe

stcroixjoe Senior Member

i put velcro on the dash and bracket works great no holes trim to fit bracket if you use velcro make sure you clean both areas you are going to put the velcro on with rubbing alcohol

4. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

I bought the flex arm and attached it to the floor of the truck. Makes like easier. Since there is no place to mount a controller on the dash of a ford ranger.