1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

where to get weldment bracket for adding shoes to 2 meter Meyer plow?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by OldMan, Dec 26, 2006.

1. OldMan

OldMan Junior Member

Help! I am going :dizzy:

I have a 2 meter Meyer plow mounted on a 1946 CJ2A. Plow does not have shoes, nor does it have the shoe-mounting brackets that would be welded on the lower-back edges of the plow blade.

Does anybody know where I can buy a couple of these shoe weldment brackets so I can add shoes? I have looked and looked (i.e. googled and googled) a number of on-line snowplow parts suppliers, and have found no mention of these shoe brackets...have found only shoe replacement parts.

Thank you,

OldMan

2. BigBurban

BigBurban Member

Part # 12493 Runner Bracket $16.40

you can order it from CPW

http://www.centralparts.com Look under the meyer parts section...may require you to make an account but its simple and well worth it.

3. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

The first two meter boards did not come with shoes but were added later..

4. OldMan

OldMan Junior Member

BigBurban,

Thank you so much! I didn't even know to use "runner" instead of "shoe" while searching.

Thanks!!!

OldMan xysport