1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

where to get this plow part/

Discussion in 'Snowbear Plows' started by skyguy626, Oct 6, 2010.

1. skyguy626

skyguy626 Junior Member

bought a used snowbear plow. im trying to get it ready before winter. guy that i bought it from put a nut and bolt thru the hole so it was locked straight. so i am unable to pivot it. where can i buy the the spring and bolt that allow it to unlock. thank in advance for any help someone can offer
  2. skyguy626

skyguy626 Junior Member

this a picture of what im looking for,,,thanks

3. Plowfixguys

Plowfixguys Senior Member

4. skyguy626

skyguy626 Junior Member

thanks for the site,,, but it doesnt list the part. so i called snowbear they dont carry the part. they instead wanna sell you the the whole upper frame..what a scam :mad:
  5. snowfighter75

snowfighter75 Senior Member

Thats what you will have to do if you want it back original. Other than that you might be able to get something made up at a welding or machine shop. Good luck and all the best!
  6. skyguy626

skyguy626 Junior Member

Thanks.I was thinking the samething. You would think they would atleast sell a replacement spring for it. To me that a part that would wear out quicker. Oh well i could sit here a complain allday, but in the end I still wouldnt have the part. If anyone could send or post a good close up picture of the part I would really be thankful.
  7. ranger88den

ranger88den Senior Member

Is this it?

8. skyguy626

skyguy626 Junior Member

ranger88den yes thats what i was looking for! thanks for posting a pic. now i gotta figure something for it or have someone weld pieces and parts... before winter hits!