1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Where to get salt, sand and chemicals in MN?

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by jake167915, Jul 17, 2009.

1. jake167915

jake167915 Junior Member

I am wondering where everyone in Minnesota gets their deicing products??? Also what product do people use most??? I am considering starting a business that would supply these products. What are your thoughts? Thanks, Jake

2. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

I would think people who sell these products don't need to ask where to get them. They find their own suppliers and do the leg work themselves.

I don't want to sound too critical but it doesn't seem like you're ready for this.

Btw, I get my salt from Cutler in Duluth.

3. jake167915

jake167915 Junior Member

Im sorry maybe I was unclear. I do not sell these products. I was only wondering where people buy and what people use. I currently work with many lawn companies who plow in the winter and thought it may be a good idea to try and offer some product.

4. millsaps118

millsaps118 Senior Member

What do you mean you "work" with lawn companies.......? In what way?