1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Where to get Magnesium Chloride?

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by J.R. Services, Oct 22, 2009.

1. J.R. Services

J.R. Services Senior Member

Does anybody know where the best place to get magnesium chloride deicer pellets? Any their prices?

2. kpmsnow

kpmsnow Senior Member
    from Elkhart

I found an amazing deal on cal chloride e-mail me kpmsnow@aol.com if u would be interested on the details

3. paponte

paponte Senior Member

What are you guys paying up there kpm? I have a trailer coming on the 30th, like to keep competitive.

4. kpmsnow

kpmsnow Senior Member
    from Elkhart

4-5 dollars a bag for 25lbs peladow pellets, 7-8 a bag for suncoast 50lb flake but i know i'm getting a good deal

5. paponte

paponte Senior Member

Yeah, thats a real good deal. 50lb mag pellets are going $10.00 and change a bag in bulk.

6. kpmsnow

kpmsnow Senior Member
    from Elkhart

I dont know if it would be worth while for you with shipping and all but if u email me i=ll send u their contact info if u want some,

7. paponte

paponte Senior Member

Thats what kills me with everything here... shipping. Nobody wants to come over here with the tolls and congestion.

8. kpmsnow

kpmsnow Senior Member
    from Elkhart

could put it in zip loc bags and mail it to ya lol

9. paponte

paponte Senior Member

LOL, thats great. :drinkup: