1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

where to get magic salt in ontario?

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by butter, Jan 6, 2003.

1. butter

butter Junior Member

Been reading alot of positive info about magic salt, and would like to try it. I have asked around my area and my supplier of normal salt, and i get a look of what kind of magic dust i am on:D I am in the Hamilton and Burlington area, but, would be willing to drive for it. Thanks for any info. Hopefully it works as well as everyone says.:drinkup:
  2. fordman

fordman Senior Member

I have been trying to find Magic salt as well with no luck if you find a place please let me know. I to would be willing to drive a bit for it.

PINEISLAND1 PlowSite.com Veteran

Innovative, the company who makes Magic, is in Ajax, Ont.

Try to contact them direct throught their website at www.innovativecompany.com .
  4. butter

butter Junior Member

Thanks for the info PINEISLAND1. Imagine that so close to home, and never new they were there:eek: Have e-mailed them requesting prices, so hopefully they will get back to me, as i would like to give magic a shot. Plow on:drinkup:
  5. Innovative

Innovative Junior Member

Good morning, Couldn't help but notice the post, I haven't yet received and email but you can call me at 800-387-5777 ext 107 thanks Nicole