1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

where to get boss stickers to re-decal a refurbished plow??

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by trqjnky, Sep 28, 2011.

1. trqjnky

trqjnky Senior Member

i hate driving around with a plow that looks generic like it came from harbor freight. i need stickers....

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Contact Boss directly and they'll get a set out to you.

3. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

Go to face book, like them then post on they're wall, they will send them to you

4. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

yeah its advertising... they're inexpensive for how many they make/buy each year...

Protech sent us all new stickers for one of our 8' boxes two years ago for free. shipping and all.

5. snowremoval4les

snowremoval4les Member

if you havent found the decals yet you can go on centralpartswharehouse.com (cpv) and they have them on there. That is where i purchased mine

6. buildinon

buildinon Senior Member

BOSS will send you the stickers. I just got a complete set from them. I went to their website, sent them a message and they were in my mailbox a few days later. Now they are on and the plow is looking good agian. Thanks to the BOSS guys, now if I ever get a chance to use it this year as the snow keeps missing Chicago...lol...

7. smokejmpr

smokejmpr Inactive

If Boss can't help please let me know I may have them. What size plow do you have?