1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Where to get Bob Cat parts in MA?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by carsrus, Dec 29, 2003.

1. carsrus

carsrus Junior Member
    from Mass

We have a customer with a Scat Trak Bob Cat and need to get filters and such to service it.
    Where's the best place for it in MA.?
    Also does anyone know what engine oil we supposed to used on it.
    The engine has a name plate Kubota Diesel. I assume it's a Kubota diesel, sorry but not familiar with these machines.

Any Help appreciated. Thanks,

Fred.

2. MLI

MLI Member
    from Boston

type in BobcatofBoston for a search.....theres several locations....not sure where you live....but theres one down the street from me in Holbrook Ma.

3. MSC

MSC Member

There is a Bobcat dealer on the Seekonk/East providence line.
    J.J. Gregory is the name of the place.

4. SCL

SCL Senior Member

Sounds like you need a Scat Track dealer, not a bobcat dealer, right. The machine is a Scat trac SKID STEER, I take it?

5. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

Not sure where in mass you are but Great Rock Tractor in Bourne is a bobcat dealer.

6. carsrus

carsrus Junior Member
    from Mass

SCL, yes I need to clarify that. I need a Scat Trak dealer or someone that sells parts for Scat Trak, sorry if I mislead someone.
    Not being to familiar with these machines, everyone calls SKID STEER a bob cat!

I'm in Rehoboth/Seekonk line.

MSC, J.J. Gregory is right down the street from my shop, I thought they just rented out equipment, I'll give it a try,

thanks.