1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

where to get blade guide markers

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by xrdirthead, Dec 23, 2008.

1. xrdirthead

xrdirthead Member

I broke the orange end of blade marker off. Where online can I get some quality ones.
    I have a MT on a 2001 Cherokee.
  2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Toss a set of western whips on it if you can find them local. They will hold up better then the hollow orange ones. IF you do use the hollow ones fill the tops with caulk. If you lose a black tip cover the water gets in a freezes, then when you hit something with impact they snap at the frozen point.
  3. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Most Farm stores sell plow flags too.
    I always carry a spare flag and bolts with me.
  4. larry newman

larry newman Member

NAPA has 'em.Better, get the Sno-way. Get the plain cheap ones - hollow small diameter last the longest, it seems. the Western ones look better, but I've gone thru several sets - the Sno-way orange ones are still with me after 1-1/2 seasons.

The curly flag ones are cute 'till you get too close to a chain link fence, which pulls the curl [ and flag] right out.
  5. xrdirthead

xrdirthead Member

thanks. I found some on ebay. I'll see how they work.:drinkup:
  6. bula_1984

bula_1984 Member

If anything you can go to NAPA and order some, or they might have some on hand.They also can get many plow parts too.