1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

where to get advertiseing decal with name on made

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by ajs, Dec 10, 2011.

1. ajs

ajs Junior Member

I was wondering if there where any good sites to get some new stickers with my business name and number on them made. Any webstites that have a good lay sheets and good prices. Or would it be better to go to a local shop.
    Thanks Andy
  2. 04ram1500

04ram1500 Member

I buy my decals and signs from http://www.speedysigns.com. They have a great website with an easy design tool, and I have found the prices to be better than a few local places.
  3. ajs

ajs Junior Member

thanks for the info
  4. Rc2505

Rc2505 PlowSite.com Addict

I always go to a local shop. Once you pay for the orginal set up fee. You can go back and get almost anything from them, ( hats, shirts, coats, magnets, ect.)
  5. jhall22guitar

jhall22guitar PlowSite.com Addict

try Vistaprint.com I use them and have no problems. You can get almost anything you want, they always have a deal where you can get 250 business cards free, and i think you can get a car door magnet free (and then get 2 more for like 20 bucks max) I did that, got 1 on driver and passenger door and 1 on my tailgate. Looks nice and they are very good quality. They stay on on the highway too.
  6. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I will pay a little more for local work. Check your Chamber of Commerce if you have one to see if they have a printer as a member.
  7. Dr Who

Dr Who Senior Member

I found a lady on eBay that is in IL, she is cheap and the quality is just as good as the local shops.
    Main part was she was cheap, I got the wording on my doors for 50 bucks, local wanted almost 200.
  8. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

PICS?...info on seller?....:redbounce
  9. Dr Who

Dr Who Senior Member

her email is vero110us@gmail.com, name is veronica magana
    When you email her tell her that Scott Ford in Lexington Ky gave you her contact info...
    I assume she remembers me, I emailed her warning that I gave her info out to you all....

Anyway I will try to get pictures and post them later today if I can find my camera
  10. JLsDmax

JLsDmax Senior Member

i actually just used vistaprint for new business cards, i also got small business card magnets. There were door signs that seemed inexpensive that can match business cards. I havent recieved them yet. But seemed resonably priced, little much for shipping in a resonable time.
  11. jhall22guitar

jhall22guitar PlowSite.com Addict

JLsDmax, Ive been using vistaprint for the last year, the business card magents cant really hold anything up except themselves. the car door magents are very strong! I have gone 85mph and they havent moved. Just keep them stored properly when not on your vehicle and follow the intructions. The Business cards are very nice
  12. krpalex

krpalex Junior Member

13. JLsDmax

JLsDmax Senior Member

I was thinking I would just give the magnets to customers when they get a bill. Something to stick on the fridge to remember my number and to remind them to pay