1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

where to find tires???

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by Garth, May 14, 2005.

1. Garth

Garth Junior Member

I just bought a 05 dually with 17" rims...where can I find or should I say what kind to buy...I need studded tires!!! I cant find any!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks in advance Garth

2. Stark_Enterprises

Stark_Enterprises Senior Member

Town Fair Tire?

3. BASIC

BASIC Member

Garth,sir,Cooper makes it Discoverer M+S tire in 17" in various widths,they are studable.Discoverer has the reputation of posibly being the best snow/ice tire for pickups.You may not even need the studs.Good luck sir,BASIC.

4. towman

towman Member

the cooper m-s is an awsome tire, i have never had studs put in them for they do a great job without them, check out tiresavings.com, they have coopers at good prices

5. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

Goodyear and BFG make commercial tires in 17" sizes that are studable you only need to find a local tire dealer that handles commercial trucks. Town Fair doesn't handle 17" commercial tires (they can get them but usually have no idea about them because they don't regularly deal with them).