1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Where to find the cheapest Timbrens for a '99 Chevy 1500 4WD

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by famouslee99gt, Sep 20, 2007.

1. famouslee99gt

famouslee99gt Member

Last winter was my first year with a plow on my 1999 half ton Chevy Z71. I didn't put any timbrens on and noticed the front end would dive. So this year I'm going to put some on. Just wondering if anyone knows where I can find the cheapest Timbren's
  2. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Albany Spring used to be a sponsor on the top of the page but i dont see it there anymore. Thats where i got mine. Reliable and super fast shipping, got em in like 3 days.
  3. Bporter

Bporter Senior Member

Central Auto Parts In tinley park I belive they are 80.00 for the set. Don't qoute me on that.
  4. famouslee99gt

famouslee99gt Member

If you can get me a number or a website to this Central Auto Parts, that would be great. If a set went for $80, that would be awesome. The best price I've been able to find is between $165 and $170
  5. CNY Plow

CNY Plow Senior Member