1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Where to find polyurethane edges in Toronto?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by coolgreen, Aug 29, 2003.

1. coolgreen

coolgreen Member

Does anyone know where I can purchase a polyurethane cutting edge in the Toronto area? I have several customers with interlocking brick driveways and this sounds like it could be the answer to my problems.

But these edges don't seem to exist in Canada yet.

2. nsmilligan

nsmilligan PlowSite.com Veteran

I'm in Nova Scotia, and I got mine through Dino, AKA, PlowKing35,
    e-mail plowking35@aol.com, he deals in MPT edges, and you can try Gregg Blair at Superior Tire gblair@SuperiorTire.com, for Superior edges. There's also a company in Cambridge, Ont Performance Polymers 519-622-9892 European Company just getting into the N. American market. Lots of posts if you do a search on MPT, and Superior edges. Hope to try the Superior edges this winter. U-edges are great for the your intented use.

PS welcome to Plowsite, lots of good info here!
  3. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

I am going to try a superior edge this year,along with prowings
  4. coolgreen

coolgreen Member

Thanks I have e-mailed Dino.

I'm trying to get this sorted out now - before the snow flies. I understand there is a breaking-in period for these edges, and I'd like to head into the first snowfall prepared.