1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Where to find lenses for 48" whelen egde 9000?

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by WilliamOak, Jul 22, 2009.

1. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

I'm sure that there are stores on line that sell them; I guess more of what I'm asking is I've never really seen one thats configured like mine is so how do you go about ordering that, and where is somewhere that you guys like/have ordered from?
    Kind of sounds like a ******** question (no offense to any actual retards out there), and I'm hoping I'm just being an idiot and overlooking how easy the solution is.

Thanks,
    Colin

2. brakeclutch

brakeclutch Junior Member

What kind / color lenses do you need? do you have part numbers?

3. JDWalkbehind

JDWalkbehind Senior Member

i had to order mine from whelen. what do you need i might have a couple extra lenses you can have. just pm me.

4. brakeclutch

I'm a full line whelen distributor, if you need anything don't hesitate to call, my contact info is in the signature

5. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

I would need amber/clear.
    Would the part #'s be on the induvidual lenses i'm assuming?
    Jd, pm sent.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2009
  6. brakeclutch

yea, embossed into it, e-mail me at the address in the signiture. I work in the parts dept of Brake and Clutch in Salem MA

7. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

Last edited: Jul 22, 2009
  8. JCI Trans

JCI Trans Senior Member

I custom built my bar, placing strobes, flashers, and work lights wherever i felt they would work the best. I just bought the regular 17 3/4" stock lengths of amber and clear and cut them to fit. A miter saw with a nice sharp blade and a slow hand cuts them perfectly. Good luck! (btw: i picked up the lenses new on ebay for about half of what galls or sirennet sells them for)