1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Where to find boss rt2 v plow wiring

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by Farm boy00, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Farm boy00

Farm boy00 Junior Member

I'm looking for a wiring harness and controller for a rt2 boss v plow. Any ideas? ? Don't think there is any dealers around and already checked ebay, craigslist, and Amazon
  2. jonniesmooth

jonniesmooth Senior Member

These may be in low supply. I didn't find them either, doing a very quick search. You may have to adapt a 13 pin and make your own. I replaced my plugs a few years ago. You could match the wire colors from the old to the new and have 2 extra, which would come in handy if a wire in the harness ever breaks.

I have an rt2 on my Ford 250. I found a rt2 mount for my Chevy, thinking I would like to use the same mount on everything. So if a truck breaks down I could switch the plow to the other truck.

Just last week I found an rt2 Boss V to put on the Chevy. They wanted $3,000 for it, I offered them $2,000. they didn't take it. Now I'm glad they didn't.
  3. Farm boy00

Farm boy00 Junior Member

I got one for $800 and a mount for $300 bit in tring to find a harness first