1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Where to find a brand new E-57?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by dlcs, Jan 2, 2008.

1. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

Does anyone know where I can find a brand new E-57? I know they have been discontinued but I hear the E-58 has problems with the crossover valve. I can't find a E-57 anywhere.

2. snowrules

snowrules Junior Member

you can check a site angelos-supplies.com they might still have some or call 1-800-angelo-2

3. royallawn

royallawn Senior Member
    from kansas

saw 1 or 2 on ebay.

4. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Chuck at Smith Brothers in NJ or Storks in PA.

5. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

Central Parts Warehouse has it all! Check out the link for a brand new e-57...quite pricey though!!

http://www.centralparts.com/Accessories/New-Power-Packs/New-Meyer-Power-Packs/

6. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

I spoke with dlcs via pm's..he already bought a brand new E58 from Angelo's today... CPW was out of stock on the 57's and 58's both..

7. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

Yeh, CPW's website doesn't tell you that its a back ordered item until after you buy. They sold out of the E-57's in November and they don't know when they will get any more E-58's.

8. StorksAuto

StorksAuto Senior Member

We have alot of them in stock
    Do you want a standard one or an H?
    Storks Auto
    610-488-1450