1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Where to carry a snowblower ??

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Eyesell, Oct 17, 2005.

1. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

I need some help, I'm looking for a spot to carry a decent size snowblower on my truck, I have a Honda HS520 that when needed it sits on my open tail gate held in place with a bungie cord. What i really want is something that will fit in my trailor hitch to hold this thing.

My truck has a bed cover that is a real mother of time taking of when cold, so putting it in the bed is out of the question.

I did see a :drinkup: truck that held his hand truck in the receiver and I can't figure out what it was.

thanks for the help in advance :nod:

2. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

3. appearanceplus

appearanceplus Junior Member

where to carry snowblower?

Go to Pep Boys or online and get one of those cargo carriers that go into your trailer hitch. and you can also haul salt on it too.. Works great

4. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

if you want a carrier to hold your snowblower on the back of your truck good luck try'in to find one ... if you have a 2 stage snowblower like i do ... you won't find one .... i had to custom make mine to fit into my trailer reciever..

5. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict