1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Where to buy?

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by sixdoubleseven, Dec 29, 2009.

1. sixdoubleseven

sixdoubleseven Junior Member
    from Boston

Guys,

Where did you buy your ATVs? Is there a good place other than craigslist I should be searching? I'm just south of Boston. I'd like to go used.

I'm new to the game and would be using the machine to plow my driveway which is 4 cars long by 2 cars wide and possibly a neighbor or two. I would also be using it all seasons for fun on trails and in the snow.

Thanks
    Dave

edit - didn't realize this was my first post and I that I joined so long ago.

2. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

look around at some local motorsports shops. Most have a used line up of stuff. Maybe you can find something close on ebay.

3. sixdoubleseven

sixdoubleseven Junior Member
    from Boston

Thanks, I'll take a look at a few.

4. sublime68charge

sublime68charge PlowSite.com Addict

http://www.atvtraderonline.com/

can break it down to your local area and by 50,100,200 miles and then by brand and model will search all the dealers for you.

alot better then finding all there web sites.

also CL and Ebay are great tools and if there's any other local boards in your area, www.highlifter.com
    has a for sale section and they due aftermarket ATV parts more geared towards the ATV Mud bog's and trail riding but there's information to be learned there as well