1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Where to buy?

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Richmor52, Sep 21, 2011.

1. Richmor52

Richmor52 Junior Member

Im looking to upgrade to an LED mini light bar and was curious where everyone is getting their equipment from, I've looked at Stroobe n' more, STL, awdirect, and a few others. I was just trying to see if there were and sites that i was missing.
    Thanks in advance
  2. swtiih

swtiih PlowSite.com Addict

3. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

i buy everthing from aw always treat me good and there customer service is great
  4. Strobesnmore

Strobesnmore Senior Member

Give us a try and if you do the Whelen Responder and Sound Off Mini Pinnacle are both great bars. I use the Whelen Responder myself. I would stay clear of STL as they are all made in China, however I always here good things about AW Direct.
  5. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

What's your bare bones price for a mini phantom max light (possibly 2) or the 911ep. that I can wire into my back deck - amber.... you can pm me with the price... Thanks
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2011
  6. Hubjeep

Hubjeep Senior Member