1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

where to buy warning light

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by ajordan193, Sep 5, 2007.

1. ajordan193

ajordan193 Senior Member
    from WNY

I need to get a amber warning light for my truck. What is the most popular? Looking for a mini light bar of some sort. Wheres everyone buy their lights? Thanks guys

2. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

Hey I send my guys to here http://www.campsafetyinc.com/id23.html
    WHELEN
    GUARDIAN SERIES MINI BARS
    Sleek styling, superior light output!
    DUAL HALOGEN ROTATOR G2M $119.99
    but you will get tons of choices on this topic...... but we love this cheap lite with max output it blinds ya if you look into the flash......

3. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

I usually go through AWdirect.com just because they have a lot of stuff I need so it can all be shipped at once. I have a Whelen Guardian and it is the best light out there for the money.

4. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Check out sirennet.com Always great deals there. I buy alot of stuff from there, or you could try ebay. Search "lightbar".