1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Where to buy used pushers?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by kemmer, Dec 30, 2010.

1. kemmer

kemmer Senior Member
    from NJ

Does anyone know where i could buy a used 12-14' Pusher for a loader or backhoe in the tri state area?
  2. RLM

RLM PlowSite.com Addict

You could try craigslist, but from my experience unless you steal it, by the time you figure in new shoes & rubber, you may as well buy new. Pushers have come down alot in price as more manufactures have added them.
  3. Brad3403

Brad3403 Senior Member
    from Alberta

I've got a 12 foot Pro-tech with steel cutting edge for sale.....but it's in Alberta.
  4. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping Senior Member

5. RLM

RLM PlowSite.com Addict

Like I said, in the above add they want $ 3900, Protec sell it new for under $ 4100 plus tax. I bought that same pusher a month ago, it was $ 4500 with tax here. Their price sheet is on there website.
  6. bskiball

bskiball Member

12 foot Protech Backhoe. Great shoes and rubber. Make an offer. Dayton Ohio Area. Can provide pictures if interested.